Workshops and Presentations
I give presentations and workshops on the following topics:
- Melting Physical and Virtual Realities: Creating value through augmented reality technologies.
- Fashnology & the Virtual Revolution: What we know about Augmented Reality Smart Glasses.
- “Social Media Shitstorms”: Strategies to avoid and survive brand attacks in social media.
- Employer Branding in Social Media: Opportunities and challenges.
- Various topics on Social Media Marketing (especially strategy and the management of multiple stakeholders) and brand management.
Depending on the target group, these presentations can be more applied (e.g. case studies and examples) or more academically. Examples of events and conferences where I was invited as a keynote speaker: i4c conference Munich, Social Media Night Stuttgart, DMN one, DEC2016 conference.
Social Media Sensitization
Do your employees know how to behave ‘properly’ on social media? Do they know about the opportunities and risks of work-related social media use? Do they know whether they are allowed to use social media at work? Do they know how to react on negative user-generated comment about your brand? Do they know who in your company is responsible for social media? If the answer on several on these questions is ‘no’, you should consider a social media sensitization workshop for your employees.
If you are interested in collaborations, please contact Mrs. Christina Philipp. CEO/Consultant at email@example.com (German/English).
Press / Media Impact
My research has been cited by established newspapers and industry magazines, such as Handelsblatt, Crain’s Detroit Business, Mobile Business, Horizont, Absatzwirtschaft.de, Creditreform, and others.
Collaborative Applied Research
Academic research does not mean doing working isolated from the ‘real world’. Thus, I frequently work on addressing managerially relevant problems with companies. These can be collaborative research projects, research presentations, publications, consulting projects, and so on. Here is a list of recent industry partners (in alphabetical order).