I got the opportunity to present our recent research findings on Augmented Reality Smart Glasses at the i4c: Symposium on innovation in moving images / mixed reality day. Thanks to Astrid Kahnke and Dirk Schart (RE’FLEKT GmbH) for inviting me! The #i4c has a really interesting concept. Speakers from academia, agencies and industry present on recent topics in AR and VR. Great concept, well organized and inspiring people!
In my presentation, I will show some yet unpublished results and recent consumer statements. Topics include the privacy paradox, fashnology and value creation for companies. I will also provide an outlook of what the future of AR in marketing is.
Papers and Research on AR Smart Glasses
If you are interested in further information, here are some links:
- An overview of success factors.
- What do Americans Think about Smart Glasses?
- JOURNAL PUBLICATION: Technology Acceptance Drivers of AR smart glasses (English) / PDF.
- JOURNAL PUBLICATION: Who will buy smart glasses? Personality and Smart Glasses Adoption (English) PDF.
- Whitepaper (German), Click.
- BOOK CHAPTER: Augmented Reality Smart Glasses in Knowledge Management, Click.
- Old presentations (excerpt).
- Interviews: futability (personal usage of smart glasses), Handelsblatt (Enterprise usage), Warehouses (German).